Wednesday, May 6, 2015

January & February

At the beginning of January we got our only snowfall for the year. Pretty sad, but we took advantage of it! Our family loves the snow and all the activities it brings. It was a Sunday when it snowed so when we got home from church, the snow was starting to melt. We played in it for as long as we could that day. The girls made a snowman and we played on the little sleds and than John got the bright idea to pull the girls with the lawn mower! hahaha We didn't have the 4 wheeler at our house so we went to our next best thing. They seemed to enjoy it!
 Here is Raegan. It's a flash back to the early 1990's. The was my Polaris snowmobile coat from when I was a little girl.  Her and I joined in on a 4 wheeler/dirt bike ride and it was freezing out. I think the ride helped with Weston being born two days later. ;)
The girls LOVE bathing in grandma's new bath tub. I think they use it the most!
Oh Kynleigh girl! She is our little daredevil who is always trying to make us laugh. She can hold the most funniest faces for the longest time trying to get us to crack! She is a hoot! I told Kynleigh it was time to go run errands and she came out of the house with butterfly wings, a pedal bike helmet and a leash, ready to go! ....She kepts it on for almost an hour till I made her take it off.
For some reason this girl loves the bouncer and Weston's binky. The little stinker never took a binky when she was a baby, now she thinks it's funny to suck on it and pretend she is the baby again.
Kynleigh has become quiete the artist. She learned a while ago to draw hearts. Well, she found some lipstick and away she went with her art! I walked into the room and she was so proud, "MOM, Look hearts!" How could I not be proud of her! ;)
John helped level Mom and Dads new yard. The girls enjoyed riding along with him.
Weston's first tractor ride! I'm pretty sure he loved it...He slept the whole time. haha
Raegan has really matured since Weston has joined our family. She is a good big sister and helps out a lot. She is a very tough and a stubborn little girl, she is also sensitive at the same time. She loves her animals just as much as she loves her thumb ;)
Her and Kynleigh play really well together probably 85% of the time. I'm glad they have each other. 
Here is Eleanor and Weston. I'm so happy they are the same age. They will be good little buddies. She is 2 and a half month older than Weston. I think he is about 2 weeks old in this picture.
We are totally guilty of jumping on the Seahawk band wagon...how could we not! We had a fun Super bowl, even though they lost.
Grandpa got a little excited with the kids attire. :)
He just look like a cute little dude! I love this little boy!

No comments: