Thursday, May 7, 2015

Weston

 Weston has just been such a joy to have! He is my best baby yet! He is just so cuddly and content to just hang out. There was probably 3 weeks within the first 6 weeks of his life that he was super fussy, but he out grew it and has been such a good boy since!
 Here are some proud grandparents. Weston is the first Grandson on the Anderson side and his is like grandchild number #38 on the Strong side.
 John just adores him. Weston as 1 week.
 Here he is exactly one month old! They grow so fast. So when he was born he had a bit of a kinked neck (must of been too squished in my tummy) and because of it every time he did tummy time, he would roll over. So since about 4 weeks old, he has been rolling over. At 3 months his neck started getting more relaxed and the rolling over has slowed down. He will still occasionally roll over though.
 His first Sunday to Church. 4 weeks!
 Weston started smiling at about 5 weeks and hasn't stopped since! This is one of his first smiles caught on camera!
 We blessed Weston on March 1, 2015. John did a fantastic job. I just love baby blessing and the spirit and love that comes with them. I'm so proud of John! Weston was a champ too, he slept through it all and the rest of sacrament meeting as well. Double bonus!
 I was so nervous that his blessing outfit wasn't going to fit him. I bought the newborn size thinking he would be smaller than he was, like the girls. At two months he was already 12.6 lbs and growing. Good thing this outfit was stretchy. The little sweater outfit is to die for! He looked so handsome in it!
 I'm pretty sure I have the cutest baby boy ever! ;) I just love those squishy checks!
 Here is our attempt at a family photo for that day. It was cold outside so we had to resort to our next best spot in the house. I can't believe there are 5 of us now!

No comments: