Wednesday, April 8, 2015

December

 December is always a good month! Here are a few highlights from our month of December.

 Going on drives, looking at Christmas lights has become a new tradition. The girls really enjoy it, especially when they get to stick their heads out of the sun roof.
Raegan and Kynleigh got invited to a fun Christmas party! look at all these kids, they are all too cute! It was a good time
 On December 20th we had our Annual Edler family Christmas Bowling party!  It was a good turn out and great company as usual. It feel on my birthday this year, the big 27. I feel really old. 27....how did that happen! I remember being 17 still like it was yesterday.
 Oh ya...I was super prego during the whole month of December. 36 weeks here! I'm just glad the snow was awful this year so I didn't miss out on too much snowmobiling.
 We did ride bikes and 4 wheelers a lot to make up for the lack of snow/snowmobiling. The girls love riding around the Farm.
 Raegan was feeling a little left out that she didn't get curly hair like her sister and mom. So we invested in some Curl formers and she LOVES the outcome. She is growing up way too fast!
 Here are my cute girls and handsome hubby in their spiffy Christmas attire.
Here are all the cousins before the little guy arrived.  We sure love little Eleanor! 

No comments: