Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christmas 2014

Remember when its April and I'm just barely catching up on the blog, once again! :/

Christmas was very quite this year. No big trips, no 
huge family planned activities, just a peaceful morning with our  little family celebrating the birth of our Savior.

The Girls were good help this year when it came to decorating the tree. A majority of the ornaments were on the bottom half!
 Raegan thought it was pretty neat that she was able to put the star on this year!
 We had our traditional "Edler girls" candy making party! I look forward to this every year! Thanks for starting this tradition Aunt Janet. I've learn lots of new things and the candies are always SO yummy
I wish Bree lived closer to us. Her and Kynleigh would be best-est of friends. Maybe one day they will! :)
 Gingerbread making was a success. But note to self; when Kynleigh leaves and is unusually quite, that means she has found my make up, my poor "Naked" pallet (eye shadow) will never be the same! She sure is cute though!
The girls loved painting homemade ornaments too. 
 Raegan wouldn't even get close to Santa at our ward Christmas party, so to think Kynleigh would, was a shot in the dark! haha Santa Fail! (These are the best pictures though!)
 This somehow is the only picture I have of the girls on Christmas (I have video). I don't know if I forgot to take pictures of them opening presents or I accidentally deleted them off my camera before saving them...I think I deleted them. Which makes me SO sad to think about!  But at least we have one from my phone! Love these two little stinkers!
Playing games at the farm house on Christmas night!
 
Here is our Strong Family scrapbook page that we mail to everyone each year for Christmas!

No comments: