Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Disney on Ice

 John and I took Raegan to Disney on Ice on November 1st. She LOVED it! That day was all about her. I took her to find a new princess dress and we went out to eat than to the show. She was so excited to be dressed just like Rapunzel. She even had me braid her hair for the show and even kept her crown on the whole time.

I'm pretty sure John liked it just as much as Raegan and I did.
 When they were getting ready to do the Tangled scenes, Raegan turned to me and said mom, I need to go out there, its my turn! haha! It was really cute! She was also confused when the mermaids came out, she told me that they weren't mermaids because they had legs.


All I had was my phone, so the pictures aren't the greatest!
When we were walking to the car Raegan said to us, I was the prettiest Rapunzel there. Then, once we got in the car and headed to go pick up Kynleigh (thanks again Emily for watching her) Raegan said to us, That show was spectacular! haha Where does this girl learn these big words! I'm glad she enjoyed it cause I know I did :)

No comments: