Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

We were able to spend thanksgiving down in Idaho. We left a little before Thanksgiving because John did the white tail bow hunt.  It was fun catching up with friends and family, even though we were there for two weeks, I still felt like we weren't able to hang out with people as much as we would of liked.  I guess there is always next time.

John's sister, Sandra, hosted Thanksgiving this year. The Wards, Gillespie's, Cody and Emma Long, Luke and Ali Strong, Grandma and Grandpa Clyde where all there. It was a fun group. Thanksgiving night Sandra, Anna and I went to Wal-Mart to snag some Black Friday deals. I had never been before and it ended up being a pretty good experience. Probably because I had good company. ;) Raegan stayed Thanksgiving night with all her cousins. She LOVED it. I think that made her whole trip.
Surprisingly, there wasn't much snow yet in Driggs. Which we were totally bummed about. We did take advantage of the little bit that was there though. Kynleigh loved discovering what is was all about. She was only 5 months when we moved from there last winter so she didn't remember it.
 Here is a picture John took from up in his tree stand. He was trophy hunting and never got the chance to find that one big deer he was hopping for, which was fine for me, we still have ton of deer meat from last year.
 Here are a couple pictures of Raegan and Whitley. These two are seriously going to be life long best friends. I love watching the excitement when they get to play with each other. I just wish they lived closer together so they could play more.

 We drove by Craters of the Moon on our way down to Idaho. I had never seen it. It was very cool. Next time we will have to stop in at the visitors center.

No comments: