Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kynleigh turns 1


Kynleigh Jane is 1!
This past year has gone by the fastest yet.  I can now see how people say the years go by faster and faster the older you get. She is such a sweet little girl. She has been our cuddler and John really enjoys that! On her 11 month mark she took her first step and within two week she was taking off! She actually learned to walk while we were gone on our Cruise-bitter/sweet! Ha! She is quite the talker like her bigger sister. Before she was one she could say More, Mom, Dad, moo, meow, and rah(what a bear says). Since then she has learned uh oh, milk, gra (grandma), hi, rany (randy) quack and ball.
 
I love this stage; their personality’s come out so much! She loves to play with dad and it’s the cutest thing ever when she hears him walk through the door after work, she literally hollers DAD?! And runs to the door and gives him a huge hug than goes off gibbering about whatever she might be saying!  She is currently learning to eat with a fork and she is catching on quickly (she seems to catch on quickly to most things, I think it cause she watches her big sister). She has 12 teeth and had them since she was 11 months. We have finally had a month and half break from teething (knock on wood). This girl was nonstop teething since she was 4 months old, poor thing! She is still lacking in the hair department-I think it because her body has just been worried about growing teeth and not hair!  Thank heavens she doesn’t pull off bows. She has been called a boy a few more times than I would like and it bugs me…BAD! Raegan had so much hair so I’m still getting use to a baldy! ;) its starting to come in now though! She has the cutest little smile and it definitely melts our heart.
 
Here is some pictures of her little birthday party we had! Our little Lady Bug Kynleigh Jane turned one of the 17th of September!
We had live performers that night, thanks to Raegan, Remi, and Wyatt. She wasn't feeling to good on her birthday so she didn't even really care about her cake. Good thing I did a photo shoot the week before so she got to experience it! :)
 


1 comment:

Kortneigh Kelly said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe she has 12 teeth!! And I can't wait to hear her talk, that is amazing!! She's so smart.. What a cute little girl!! Unfortunately, I've had the same experience with people calling Bree a boy.. "Why doesn't that boy have any hair yet!?" ummm.. she's a girl, and I don't know why???