Monday, March 1, 2010

BOY or GIRL?

Which do you think it'll be?
Tomorrow we find out what we are having!! We are so excited. It feels like we having been waiting for forever to find out.

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to this last month...

John's little brother Luke entered the MTC, he will be serving in the Phillippians. We got to go down to Utah with some of the family to drop him off. We are sad he is gone, especailly John, but we are glad he is such an awesome example to us!

I don't know how people get John and Luke mixed up all the time-maybe cause i'm married to John i don't think they look that much alike, who knows....
The kid is addicted to MT. Dew, he enter the MTC with a 24 pack...I bet he made lots of friends :)
I have finally been able to use my snowboard passes this year. My friend Jessica and I went up last friday. It was amazing! haha. There was powder and the sun was shining! I even got a little sun burnt haha
This year has been such a sucky one for snowmobiling...It has been a bad year for avalanches up here and the mountians have been socked in almost every weekend when we get the chance to go or the snow is rock hard, so its not worth going...I am actually quiet bummed because of it. But we've gone up twice in the last couple weeks for short rides just cause I hate watching our sleds just sit there getting no use out of them! haha
And this is my latest creation. Ever since Christmas time i've been rather tired of doing crafts. I finally got around to creating something again. For Christmas I got a jigsaw and a cordless screw driver, so i've been anxious to use them. I wanted to make some sort of Easter decoration, so I started doodling around and this is what I came up with. It was so easy to cut. I am very very impressed with myself! haha!

I will be sure to post tomorrow of the next day to let everyone know what we are having! :)

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

My guess is GIRL! Can't wait to hear!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing boy because everyone else is having boys (it seems like)...

An Epic Event said...

I think it's a girl! Keep us updated!

-Kaitlan