Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Every chance John gets, he always wants to go coyote hunting. Though they might not have the best luck most of the time, he still really enjoys it. Here is a picture of Chantz and John the other night after Chantz killed this coyote.


As for me, every chance I get i'm thinking of baby things I can make. Keeps me pretty busy! This is a bow holder I have in the makings.... Its hard to tell how it all works out now, but I will be sure to post more pictures as I get further along.


This cute little camo set was from my parents. Once we found out that it was a girl, John said that we'd probably have to take it back since it didn't have any pink on it...I fixed that problem... :) Now John approves of it. haha! I love the ruffles on the bum...I just need to think of a few more ways to add pink to this camo. :)



. . .and here I am at 21 weeks. It feels like every day i get a little bigger and bigger. She kicks all the time now. John has felt it quiet a few times and he loves its, so ever day when he comes home, or when we are just sitting around, he'll randomly asks, is she moving? its cute...sometimes annoying, but cute! :)

6 comments:

marciekoch said...

Ok - you gotta tell me how to make the bow holder. :) How is anyone going to know what to make for you if you're making it all yourself? Love ya Karie!
I saw Morgan today - uh, hello! She is so dang cute and all trendy with a cute flower in her hair. So darling!

The McGary's said...

You are so dang cute and creative! Love the camo!

Gurr Family said...

I love the camo. You are so cute. I love how crafty you are. Any chances that i could pay you to make that easter egg decoration for me?

An Epic Event said...

Oh my gosh Karie! Im so excited for you:-) Can't the baby just come already?!? haha.
~Karigan

Aubry said...

Good grief. I can barely tell there's a bump there! Your baby will have the cutest room when you are done decorating. Congrats, again.

sara mae said...

i found your blog through jennas. you are such a cute pregnant girl! you are still so tiny! you look great.