Friday, February 12, 2010

. . . JaNuArY. . .

Well the end of January was been pretty busy. For two weeks I was up in Washington. My Grandma Anderson passed away on the First of February. She was such a sweet lady and will be missed, but we know she is in a better place! Here is a picture of my family at the cemetary. I was so glad I was able to go visit my grandma before she passed.
My mom took all of us girls to get manicure and pedicures. It was so much fun! I have to admit i'm going to keep getting manicures cause i haven't chewed my nails since. Big accomplishment for me!

Well here is a picture taken last week of me at 17 weeks. It doesn't really look like I have anything there yet...but I am getting chubby. Even John said today actually that I'm in the fat stage now....what a meany huh! haha

6 comments:

An Epic Event said...

Ahh man karie I can't even imagine what you will look like big!!! Im so excited for you!
~Karigan

Traci said...

I'm sorry about your Grandma... But happy for your baby! When do you find out? You look SUPER TINY! :)

Gurr Family said...

Oh your stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see what your gonna look like big.

The McGary's said...

That is great that you were able to see your Grandma. You look great even though you think you're at the fat stage but I know what you are talking about. Can't wait to hear what you are having and to see your belly if it ever decides to stick out:)

Christianne said...

Love the picture! You look so good, I hope you are feeling well! Isn't the second trimester the best?? I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Jenks Family said...

you don't know fat until your 9 months and you can't move.