Monday, March 22, 2010

Snow day anyone?

While the weather was doing this outside....

I was finishing this inside....

I was so glad I finally finished it. I was a little worried that it wasn't going to turn out how I wanted it to, but I LOVE it! I am so excited to put some bows on it and hang it up on a wall!
Here is the process it took to make it, it really was pretty dang easy.









We had a little visitor last week. We kept smelling him around. John set a trap inside the pig barn hoping to catch the skunk...well he did! John thought he wouldn't be able to spray in there when he first set the trap. We realized real quick after he was caught that he had plenty of room to spray. Oh my nasty, did it stink we were like 10 feet away trying to look at it and it sprayed. .. i swear it got in my mouth. haha, its was so gross. John was going to take it out back and kill it , but after that little experience he got as far away as he could, but was still able to see it and took care of it...

Thats all we've been up to in the last week...now i'm just hoping for SpRiNg!! My family is coming into town in 3 days and we are SO excited, maybe they'll bring the warm weather with them?! Cross your finger! :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I was told they were bringing something pink:) OR 20 somethings--Ha HA!!!

sara mae said...

i love the bow holder! it is so cute!

Traci said...

Super Cute Bow Holder! :) You are going to have such a beautiful little girl Karie! :)

And! Sorry about the Skunk! :(

Gurr Family said...

Love the bow holder. You should send a little creativity my way. I have had a 20 year drought!!

An Epic Event said...

Haha remember another skunk experience we all had?

Kaitlan

P.s. I love all the crafts you make!

An Epic Event said...

Karie...Thanks SO much for helping me make those bows!!! They turned out very cute:) Good thing you have a bow holder to hold all the ones we made:))
~Karigan