Friday, January 15, 2010

John + Karie = Baby Strong

Yes, we are Pregnant!!!! We are so excited! I'm almost 14 weeks along. Time has gone by so fast already and I am so lucky cause I haven't been sick at all...except for tierdness and constantly having to go pee (but whats new), but other than that, I feel great! We got to hear the heart beat this last week. That was such a neat experience, and made it feel more realistic that there is a little baby inside me. John said it sounded like a washing maching cause of the heart beat and the Dr. said that the baby was moving around in there too... The heart beat was a 156, pretty high. Everyone has been teasing me that its going to be a girl cause of the old "wives tale". But, lets be honest, this kid will have 50% Anderson in it, so its probably have a high heart beat anyways cause the darn kid can't sit still!

We are awaiting the day till we find out, it just seems like forever away! I always joked around that I only wanted kids so I can decorate their rooms...ok well i was being kind of serious. I can't wait, I love to decorate!!! I've found a car seat and crib that I want, so that is fun. I just wish i knew what the little bugger was so I could start buying clothes and all the other fun stuff! Everytime John and I are out in Idaho Falls or Rexburg at any store, I always have to swing by the "baby stuff". I found this stinkin cute outfit at Cal Ranch. Its was cute little girl wranglers and a button up shirt, it was for a 3 month old. its would of been perfect for fair (if its a girl anyways). haha! I'm just going to have to sneak out there one day and buy it, just in case! lol!!! I will be sure to keep everyone posted on our little baby strong as time goes on!

18 comments:

Edler Family said...

I am so excited for you.... We can't wait.

The McGary's said...

I am so excited for you guys! Babies are so fun, toddlers are another story:)lol (okay they're fun too, sometimes). I bet your babe will be super cute no matter if it's a boy or girl. How lucky for you to not have been sick, that makes a world or difference. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

BriANDaleen said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to both of you!

Jessica said...

A little birdie already slipped up and told me, but I am super excited anyways. Congratulations!!!! Good to hear you are feeling great--lucky girl:)

marciekoch said...

YAY! So excited for you - and excited to see what all you create for the baby!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

yay, that's so exciting!! coongratulations!!! tanner and i will have to make a trip out to driggs to visit!

Gurr Family said...

Yea! that is so exciting. You will be such a cute pregnant lady and a great mommy! Good luck!

Enriquez Family said...

CONGRATS! So fun! BTW.... So im good friends with a link that you know! I think its your sister in laws brother's wife, Kendra Dahle. Crazy huh? small world!

Chase and Elise said...

Congratulations! Thats so exciting, you'll be such a cute pregnant mom :)

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

congrats you guys, it seems like it will take forever, but before you know it she be given you lip! haha!

Lisa said...

Hooray! Congrats! That is so exciting. You will love being a mom, it's the best!

The Two of Us said...

Congrats Karie!!! That is so exciting! Cant wait to see your little belly:)

Aubry said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Now I'm wondering how long Linda has known and not said anything :) I guess I don't spread the word until I'm through the first trimester though.
Anyway, glad you are feeling well and that things are going well. Keep us all posted.

Jenks Family said...

Congrats.....I hope you have a girl. They are alot easier to decorate for

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! You're going to love being a momma!

Traci said...

Woohoo! Yeah... I am SUPER excited about decorating too... And feeling the same way, I want to get tons of stuff right now but I need to know if it's a boy or girl! When do you find out? We have about a week and a half left until we know, and then... Shopping! We'll have to ge together and plan :)

Tami said...

YAY!!! How exciting! And why doesn't news in this family ever travel out of the valley!?! Anyway, we are very excited for you. You two will make beautiful babies. COngratulations to both of you! Love you, see you soon!

Bart and Em said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! How exciting!