Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tradtional Vacation!

Every year since I can remember, my family and my mom's brother Dave's family have been going to the MT and staying in a cabin for a week for the New Years. I always look forward to this tradtion. Its one of the things were the memories keep on living year after year after year.
We always have so much fun when we are up there. We do tons of tubing, and now that most of us are bigger, we have to make the tubing a little more exciting by adding in some jumps. This year, when we arrived to the cabin we had a little bit of a suprise, this rat or squriel was caught in a trap. He was huge. My dad, being the jokester that he is, decided to put it on the outside railing, so it freaked everyone out! We also did lots of riding, playing games, eating, and just hanging out. I can't wait until next year!!










No comments: