Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home for Christmas!

I was so happy that John and I were able to go to Washington for Christmas this year. We were up there for two weeks and we kept very busy...It went by too fast though! We spent lots of time with my family and I was so greatful for that!! We had such a good christmas, and my parents spoiled us the whole time we were up there!

All the family except my brother Randy who is on a mission

The girls and guys had matching PJ's!

Class of '06. A group of us High School friends got together over break.

John couldn't leave Idaho with out takin some of his guns. He finally got a coyote! I was excited for him cause he had been hunting those things forever. It was probably because there are tons more in WA than in ID. :)
Michael and Brittany threw and ugly Christmas sweater party. We had some good laughs as were were searching for the ugliest sweater at the Goodwill, our outcome was pretty good I thought. HAHA

Ben and Tanner were the winners, they were pretty crafty and made there own...too funny!
Sipping back on some good ol' Rootbeer!
I love the Christmas season and can't wait until next year!

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

I love your family picture! Your pj's are cute too. I feel a little depressed that you hate those sweaters you were wearing because I just donated those to the good will last week:) HA!

Edler Family said...

I love the family picture.

*~McGarys~* said...

We don't really know you guys to well but if you are ever up and john wants to go hunting for something Colby is always up for a good hunt:) And I love making crafts so you we could hang out while the guys do there thing.