Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's a BOY!

 I'm getting closer at catching up on this whole blog thing! Thank heavens for nesting mode that has kicked me back into gear! My goal for next year is so stay caught up, so I'm not blogging about events months later.

At the beginning of September we found out we are having a BOY. Our expected due date is January 15th 2015.  We went in for an ultra sound and I just had a feeling that it was going to be a boy, even though I mentally prepared for another girl just in case it was, I didn't want to have any disappointments. ;) This pregnancy has been a breeze. I'm really lucky and don't get sick or anything. At the begining of the pregnancy I had really dry eyes and was tired a lot but that was it!
  
This is how we announced our new addition. John takes all the credit here. I've never been the type of person to want decals on my vehicles, but John thought of this deer family and well....here it is! :)
 Here I am at 21 weeks.(this was when we found out the gender) This 3rd pregnancy popped out SO fast! After our ultra sound appointment we had to go shopping for a few cute outfits! We told the girls by wrapping up the two outfits in gift bags and letting them pull them out and realizing they were for a Boy. Raegan seemed pretty excited about it. John ordered the Cabelas sweatshirt off line. He is overly excited about having a boy join our family!
 The girls and I have taken a few trips to the fabric store to find cute material for little brother. They are my little shopping buddies! We have made a couple cute blankets since and are anxiously awaiting his arrival!


No comments: