Friday, December 5, 2014

Horse Lessons and Swim Lessons

 Raegan took horse lessons this summer! She LOVED her lessons. She did so good, and I was quite surprised watching her ride this little pony. She was not afraid to show him who was boss! The pony's name was trooper. Sadly, the girl that was teaching Raegan sold the pony before the summer was out and horse lessons came to an end! Raegan says her favorite part about horse lessons were "I got to ride trooper, and I love horses!".
For one week during the summer she took Swim lessons from my cousin Karigan Eppich. Raegan kept calling her aunt Karigan and soon Karigan became, "aunt Karigan" to our class. haha It was cute! Raegan improved in her swimming so much this summer. She got really good at her zooms and learned to swim for for a distance until she needed to come up for air. A few times she was able to come up for air and than keep swimming. I'm thinking this coming summer she will catch on really fast!

 I think I was more afraid of her jumping off the diving board and swiming to Karigan than she was. But sure enough, she would jump in, pop right back up and kick her little heart out till she got to Karigan. It was a proud mommy moment! haha :)

 Thanks again for being a great teacher, Karigan! :)

No comments: