Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Benton Franklin Fair 2014

 John hates my obsession for the fair! HA! But I just have so many fun childhood memories there, I love going back! Growing up we showed pigs and my last year to show, I showed a steer, which was my favorite! The girls love going too and seeing all the farm animals.
 We went into the fair a couple different times this year. We would go in the morning and watch some of my cousins show their 4-H or FFA animals (my favorite part), than we would walk the booths and get some free things, get face paintings, eat some unhealthy lunch, than go home. Always a good time!
Man, I sure miss helping grandpa Bob with his Horses and Stage coach. I think I know where Raegan gets her obsession for horses. 
 Raegan thought the Percheron's were way neat too! I loved helping with these big guys and taking them into the Rodeo! Good times!
 I think the girls favorite spot this year was the pony rides! They just need a pony! :)


 I was so surprised at how still Kynleigh sat for her face painting.

 My mom was in at the fair with us, after lunch we all went home. She took Kynleigh with her and after it cooled down outside a bit, we went back into the fair that evening, with just us and Raegan.
 She got to ride the pony ride again, and we took her on the Farris wheel for the first time! She LOVED it. She thought it was the neatest thing.

 Than we went to the Rodeo for a good time! Can it be fair time already?!
 John and I went in again on a different night for the Concert, I can't even remember now who sang, I just remember it was really good and was a fun date night!
 And of course-crazy us, got married during Fair week! So Saturday we got to have the whole day together celebrating our 6th year wedding anniversary! I sure Love this guy!

No comments: