Monday, January 26, 2009

What to do...



My husband has been gone now for the 5th day in a row for work and i'm giong a little crazy. You don't realize how much your rely on someone until they aren't there. Let me tell you...Sleeping all by my lone some in our little house for the first time was pretty scary. haha Good thing I have night lights everywhere. :) Anyways, to entertain my self while he has been gone i've been makings quite a few trips to the craft store. I have to entertain my self some how...and i get bored easily. I finally got a chance to work on a quilt that i've had the material for, for over a year. I just bought the backing for it today, so i am excited how the finish product will turn out. I will be sure to post a picture.


Also, while at the craft store the other day I wanted to make some type of decoration for Valentines day....and this is what I ended up making. kinda cute and fun to make!
Maybe next time John will think twice before leaving me for so long.

7 comments:

marciekoch said...

cute cute cute quilt & blocks, Karie! I really like the rustic stars in the quilt. I just am learning to quilt and am enjoying it very much! :) Do you know where I could find that pattern? Miss you!

Enriquez Family said...

Love the quilt! SO cute!

The McGary's said...

Man look at you being all crafty! I would love to have a crafty bone in my body. I love to do it but I lack the creativity:( I love all of it the quilt the valentine decoration and that mirror thing, so cute!

Unknown said...

Looks so cute. I love the valentines decoration. You'll have to teach me. I always get in trouble when mark leaves me.I always spend too much.

Gurr Family said...

I am jealous of how crafty you are. I love the quilt and I noticed that valentine craft when we were there today. Very cute.

An Epic Event said...

Wow! You are so talented Karie. I love what you did. Your talent must have come from the Anderson side, because it didn't come from the Edlers...Visit us at eppichadventures.blogspot.com

The Smaellies said...

these are so cute!! You may have to share your craftly knowledge with me! good work!!