Monday, January 26, 2009


John and I made this mirror thingy not to long ago. I was so proud of our accomplishments. He is so good with helping me with crafts...even though he tells me i'm not aloud to put anymore holes in the walls. So if I want to change things up, i usually do it when he is gone and he doesn't usally notice for awhile. he he he. I trick him! :)
What made this project even better was the fact that it cost me like 15 bucks from start to finish to make it. If you buy one similar at a craft show they are usually asking like 60 bucks. -like i'm going to pay that. Who really goes to craft shows to buy things-its more like steal ideas. haha
I made another one and gave it to my mom for Christmas, i think she liked it...

3 comments:

Tami said...

Good job on the crafts, they turned out really cute. It stinks being alone, Thomas is working out of town too, 4 days a week. The only difference between us is I have 5 kids to handle alone, not my favorite thing to do, especially with 3 girls in basketball. We are so busy, it makes it really hard with him gone. Darn those hard workers!! Good thing we love 'em!

k and p said...

I'm jealous of your skill...I think I need to come up and visit and "steal" your cute craft ideas hahaha

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

oh my goodness. we need to be together! Why can't you live closer?! We would have so much fun doing crafts together! fun.