Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FINSIHED!



Good thing I made that last stop at the fabric store to get the rest of the materials I needed for my quilt. Because i live in an Ice-Burg, School-or i should say the high school where i work got canceled because it was too freezing cold. I heard it got to -29 degrees the night before. crazy huh! Anyways, because of this I was able to spend all day working on my quilt. I was so excited to finally finish it. I am really happy with how it turned out. I personally think its even cuter in real life....haha! :)

5 comments:

Aubry said...

You are so crafty! I love the quilt and all the other fun stuff you've made lately.
I can't imagine being where it's that cold. Stay warm! You two look like you're doing well!

Jenks Family said...

that is so great, you are going to have to come and teach emily and me.

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

oh my goodness! that is awesome! i love it, wish i could make one like that! lol, i'm horrible with sewing.

BriANDaleen said...

So cute! Now you have something more to snuggle with when your hubby is gone ;)

Jessica said...

Great job on your quilt--it is amazing how much you can get accomplished when you don't have a man to take care of:) You said you worked at a high school--what do you do there??? I knew you dreamed of being just like me, but I didn't realized you were following in my footsteps!!