Thursday, June 20, 2013

9 months, and an almost 3 year old!

 

Can you believe that Kynleigh is 9 months already and Raegan will be 3 in two weeks! Time just needs to slow down!

Kynleigh is such a good baby now. By the time she way 8 months she had 6 teeth, started to slowly army crawl, sit up from a laying down position, said mama, dada, and would clap and say yay. In just a short month she learned to wave, crawl, pull herself up to things, she now has 7 teeth and the 8th one will make an appearance in a day or two I'm betting by the looks of it. She also is trying to mimic noises that we make to her, (I'm betting she will be an early talker like her sister was). 9 and 10 months is one of my favorite stages that babies go through. I just can't believe that in 3 short months it will be her first birthday! Mind blowing!

Raegan...This girl is a ball of fire. She is everywhere! She definitely keeping me on my toes. She is so extremely outgoing and I love it! This girl has a vocabulary that you wouldn't believe, most people that meet her think she is 4 and when I tell them that she is 2 almost 3, they are stunned. She already uses 4 syllable words in a proper sentence. She understands pretty much everything we talk about and the memory on this girl is insanely smart! She remembers so many things from a long time ago too, and the details of it. I'm usually stumped and it takes me a while to recall these events she brings up. One lately was mom do you remember when we caught that frog at Grandma Jo Jo’s last summer?!...umm I don't- let me ask dad if he remember-John remembered, than the memory came back to me! She remembers so much! Especially when you tell her she can have something or that we can go somewhere if she is good, hoping that she would eventually forget, (ha) she never forgets! When John was in Idaho we went to Church with my mom at her ward and I guess in nursery there is this one boy that hits all the kids and all the kids cry afterwards, well that Sunday this kid hit Raegan, and without crying she wacked him back. Haha Guess she has learned to stand up for herself! Haha that is a good trait that she has definitely learned from her mama!

Life is so busy with these two girls but I wouldn’t want it any other way! They bring me such big headaches and Joy J that I wouldn’t change a thing! Life is good!

No comments: