Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trick or Treat.Visit to WA.Pumpkin Patch.Fall?

 We got to spend Halloween in Washington this year. It was my first time being home for Halloween in over 5 years. I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to play a prank on someone like the good ol days (like using a skunk-for all those who know what I'm talking about ;) )haha Kynleigh was a mermaid for Halloween. My friend Paige crocheted her outfit. She is so talented. Raegan was the cutest pirate around -this pictures were taken before we left for WA(this is the best picture I got of Kynleigh, she didn't enjoy her photo shoot at all). Kynleigh wore a white shirt underneath when we went out. We were glad we got to go up for a much needed visit! Hopefully one day we will live closer to WA so we can visit more often!
  And of course we had to visit the Country Mercantile and go to the pumpkin patch. It was cold and rainy but we made the best of it!
 My friend from High School, Emily Gibbons had her little girl, Brylie 4 days after I had Kynleigh, and Wyatt, her little boy is exactly 6 months older than Raegan, so we had to visit them so the girls could meet. haha! these were the best pictures I got. The bottom one is with Wyatt's cousin Chandler McGary, Raegan and Wyatt. Talk about some cute boys! :) Lucky Raegan!
 Time to say bye to fall. The snow just might be here to stay for awhile. Our first snowman for the season! Raegan thought he was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Kortneigh Kelly said...

hahahaha best halloween yet :) Your girls are SO cute!! Can't wait to meet Kynleigh.

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

so stinking cute! i love the pictures of the kids together. Could you email them to me sometime?