Thursday, November 15, 2012

2 Months

Kynleigh will be 2 months on Saturday. Where has time gone? I'm not going to lie I'm glad those last two months are behind us. She has been a rather fussy baby-more so than Raegan anyways. There were a few weeks there where she just cried and cried and cried. It was very frustrating. I was just glad it was in the evenings so John and I could switch off and on trying to soothe her. She has started going 7 hours between feedings at night this last week. Hallelujah! She seems to be getting over her fussiness a bit too. (knock on wood)! Last Saturday, the 10th she started smiling and acknowledging us- not just a smile here and there. She especially will smile for Raegan which i think is very cute. I have only gotten a couple smile pictures on my phone but they are blurry. Hopefully I will catch one on camera soon so I can share! She is 8 1/2 weeks and at her 7 weeks she weighed 9 lbs and 14 oz.

1 comment:

The McGary's said...

Hopefully her sleeping pattern continues at night! I had to laugh because she only weighed 10 oz more at 8.5 weeks than Kyla did at birth :) She is such a cutie!