Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Surprise?!


I just realized today that I haven’t even blogged about being pregnant yet. Surprise for anyone that doesn’t’ know yet. Baby girl Strong is expected to come towards the end of September. This pregnancy has been as smooth as it was with Raegan. I am very lucky and blessed that I don’t get morning sickness or any other miserable pregnancy symptoms some women get.  I am now nearing 32 weeks and the time is flying. I have 8 weeks and a couple days till my due date and if she is anything like Raegan will be here in 6. Not going to get my hopes up though in case she decides to actually come at 40 weeks J.  It’s kind of nice having a girl again because I have everything already. The most stressful part was finding material that I loved to make a quilt. But I finally did, so now I just have to get started! No name yet…We are those people that the nurses keep bugging to pick out a name before you leave the hospital-it’s just so hard! It will be their name forever so it has to fit them. Raegan is so excited to be a big sister and will be a very good one at that!
 We will keep you posted as we get closer on this little girl!

No comments: