Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Raegans Birthday


I can’t believe my little girl turned 2! Where has the time gone? She has brought so much joy to our home that I can’t imagine life without her.  She is such a little character and has the cutest personality. She is funny, witty, daring, loving, and so many more things that if you knew her, you would know what I’m talking about. She has an extremely good vocabulary and has been able to speak in sentences for quite some time. I love that she can communicate so well. It makes the time her and I spend together even more enjoyable. Here are some fun facts about Raegan….
Raegan is a daddy’s girl
She wakes up every morning and asks to watch “deer” with dad. (Aka the hunting channel)
She loves all animals
She loves being outside, especially jumping on the trampoline
Potty trained at 22 months-and has done great since
Loves tractors, 4 wheelers, motor bikes, jet skis and anything and everything else that has a motor.
Raegan is a tom boy but at the same time likes her toes paint and her baby doll, named baby sister.
                             ….the list could go on and on!





No comments: