Monday, October 26, 2009

Your never to old!

Your never to old to carve pumpkins! We had a blast the other night carving pumkins with Chantz and Jessica. . .but than again, we always have fun when we hang out with them! Don't mind John's pumpkin...he thought he was being funny! I told him that one wasn't going home with us. Chantz 's sister and brother-in-law live just down the street from them, so we deciede to pull a little prank. haha. We set John's lite pumpkin on their door step and than we "black person" knocked them. LOL!! It was SO fun! we all felt like high schoolers again. Crazy part was, when Andy (the bro-in-law) opened the door the neighbors black cat was sitting right next to the pumpkin. kind of creepy I know! haha! GOOD TIMES!

This is a wreath I made back in september. I loved how it turned out. I wanted to hang it outside, but I don't think it'll hold up to well on the outside of our camper.haha :) It was so easy to make and so cheap. Wreaths are so expensive these days, especailly the cute ones. I think I made this one for under $8.00! what a deal! haha, I love making things for cheap!

2 comments:

Michael and Brittany Anderson said...

The wreath is so cute!

Jenks Family said...

I love the wreath and baby blanket. Emily started one the other day.