Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good bye summer!

Well for us here in Idaho, summer is long gone! No more warm days. I'm sad in a way, but excited in another. This means it's that much closer to snowmobiling time! I ask john if i could get my sled out yesterday as the snow continued to fall, and he thought I was crazy. Soon enough though. But, it is hunting season time are we are deffinitly excited for that. We have been counting the days down.


John's already ahead of me on kills this year...Yup, he shot a Mt. Lion. Well, first it almost tried to take his life...but he killed it before it had the chance. Thank heavens! So in another couple months we'll have a Mt. Lion skin laying acrossed our couch. I'm not sure how i feel about that quiet yet. Those things already give me the hebegebies!!

My garden did great this year. I was queit proud. haha. My sweet corn was very small. I told John its baby size compared to the stuff i'm use to back in WA. . .haha, but thats what you getting when you live in Idaho. boo! haha





This is a picture of luke holding some of my cabbage. No
one really liked to eat it so it kind of over grew. . .

. . . but thats ok, cause i was able to shoot it with my new gun! It was seriously the coolest thing ever to watch get shot. haha! it exploded!

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

I bet it shocks people when they see your beautiful self and then find out you like to go out in the wild and hunt and stuff!

The Smaellies said...

i know fall and winter are a fun time for you! hope to see you guys soon!

Michael and Brittany Anderson said...

I'm so jealous of your vegetables! They look so good.