Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ye-Ha!







John and I went down to the Dodge National Finals Rodeo a couple weekends ago. It was tons of fun... I LOVE rodeos!!

Last weekend, we were fixing up fence getting ready to get our little pigs! We are going to raise a couple to butcher and share the meat with the fam. I grew up showing pigs for 4H and FFA and I miss it. haha! So, I figured, if I can't be home for summer, i'll have to bring some summer home life to me. We are using an old coral at John's moms house. It was used for cows, so we added some lower boards so our little piggys cant get out. I'm so excited to get them! I'll be sure to post more pictures.


2 comments:

Brooke and Kris G said...

I wish I could raise some pigs. Too bad I live smack dab in the middle of town! Wack em a few times for me.;) jk.

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

haha. that is so funny you're getting pigs. good luck with that john! they do taste yummy though!