Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun weekend in Utah!


Before the races, freezing our butts off!

I told John I want this ride!

and John wants this ride
Adele and I.
This last weekend John and I went down to visit my brother Michael and his wife Brittany. My lil sis, Alison flew down for the weekend so we were all able to hang out. We all went to the supercross races, where we met up with our friends Jake and Adele. The weather was so flippin cold and it was raining off and on the whole time. By the end of the night, half my toes were numb and it took them, no kidding, over an hour to warm up. But we had a great time and enjoyed being with family!





2 comments:

The Smaellies said...

It was a lot of fun! Cold but fun!

Enriquez Family said...

no were at the 9:00 am one, it used to be at 1, and also, yeah that is my cousin Alli! How do you know her? From here at school?