Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love Christmas!









The other night, John and I went over to my old roomate and her husbands house and made ginger bread houses. It was so much fun, John was really into it until we got to the roof part and we were having stress, than he kind of gave up-but still help out.
We are heading to WA for Christmas. We leave this Sunday. I am so excited to be home for Christmas. Man, you never really know how much you miss home and your home life till you move away for good. College you get a little climps but not quiet the whole thing. So i pretty much can't wait. :) Hope to see you all real soon!

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

I think that is the biggest and fanciest gingerbread house I have ever seen, well done. Glad you get to go home for Christmas!! Travel safe.

Jenn Davidson said...

Kar, your blog is really cute! :) we really should all have a big get together!