Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Great Outdoors


John and I out duck hunting on opening day. His brother Mark came as well, he had better luck than us, but i did shoot one duck but it was in the middle of the river and no one wanted to go out and get it...poor little ducky. haha. We sure do enjoy the outdoors, that's why john and i get along so great, we just have so many common interest! ...and even though I'm a Washington fan one hundred percent, I have to say, Idaho is starting to grow on me. But I am learning more and more about john each day. For example, when he tells you not to shoot, you better just shoot haha, other wise you'll miss the chance, and than after the birds fly to far away, he'll say, we should of shot them, and I then reply I told you so! haha good times! :)

6 comments:

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

hahaha. How fun! That's really nice to have a lot in common. Especially playing together...that's good. Idaho is a pretty sweet place, it's a lot like WA, but you better still be a WA fan! ;)

The Smaellies said...

yeah, another blogger!! you are a special girl to go out duck hunting!

The McGary's said...

good for you getting out there! I have only shot one duck in my life and I bet I really didn't hit it Sterling probably just told me I did so I would go again:) Now, I can't go cause who will watch the kids?? I love your wedding pics you guys are so cute and your colors were beautiful.

Melanie Cain said...

How fun you two. Congrats on the Wedding!

Jenks Family said...

i found your blog from emily, looks like you are enjoying married life. we miss your smiles around here so when your home you have to say hi

Jessica said...

Hey--I tripped upon your blog from Emily's. I just had to tell you how beautiful your wedding pictures were. I remember you giving your leap presentation and mentioning your plans for marriage and the future. Sounds like you made great choices. Keep having fun!!!