Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Emo Boy


Yup These are my jeans. We went to a halloween party last weekend and john dressed up as a "byui" student. or in other words and emo...i dont know what boys are thinging these days when they were girl jeans, its SICK! When ever i see some one like this i just always mention to them, hey nice jeans they are tighter than mine, Sick! Anyways, we had a good time and i'm glad now that those jeans are streched out and won't fit me anymore beacuse i would be sad if john was the same size as me. :) maybe this means i should get some new jeans? i think thats a great idea! haha


2 comments:

Melanie Cain said...

This post cracked me up Karie, I totally agree with you on the SICK part!

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

haha. I can't believe he fit into your jeans!!! That's crazy. So what did you dress up as? There aren't any pics of you on halloween!

When we went to dayton brock found some super old pants/slacks to wear to church. I'm gonna have to take a pic and show you....it's like our grandpa's church pants! GROSS! haha.