Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CHS Cheer Clinic

 The day had finally come where Raegan could do the little Cheer clinic! I was SO excited. I remember doing it when I was a little girl and I always enjoyed being the cheerleader and teaching it. When we first got to the practice she was being shy because she thought Morgan was going to be her teacher and she wasn't. She didn't know anyone in her group and had never done anything like this before. Her cousin Emily Edler was in the group older than her, so the last 20 minutes I put her into Emily's group and she was finally enjoying it. I should of done that at first.
Isn't she SO cute? I was really nervous that she wasn't going to perform that night, just by how practice went for her... But turns out she is a natural!

1 comment:

Traci said...

So fun! I am glad she warmed up and liked it! She is such a pretty little lady! :)