Monday, October 28, 2013

Alison & Luke's Wedding 8.3.13

 
My sister Alison and John’s brother, Luke got married in the Columbia River temple on the 3rd of August. It was a busy summer until that point with working on decorations and getting things prepared for the reception. My mom, sister in laws, sisters and I put it on. The reception was Amazing! It was a good time and the food was amazing too!
Here are some pictures of our families after the wedding.
My two sister in laws Jody and Brittany and sister, Morgan
Here is all the family that attended at the temple. (notice John and I in the back, he thought he was rather creative)
Anderson side (with the Eppichs, Edlers and Thompsons)
Strong Side of the family
Some of the nieces and nephews on the Strong side


 
 My parents rented a huge obstacle bounce house for the reception. It was a hit!
 
Here are a few pictures of the reception.  It was so dang cute! haha


2 comments:

Kortneigh Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! SO adorable! You guys are soo creative. I'm so sad I missed their wedding..

Skyler and Aubrey said...

All the Anderson girls are gorgeous! This was seriously one of my favorite receptions I have ever been to! Great job!