Friday, April 22, 2011

8 & 9 months

Well my little girl is no longer little, I'm afraid! She crawls everywhere, gets into everything, stands up on everything, eats everything we eat,(did I mention she had 7 teeth before she was 8 months?) She plays patty cake, says Mama, Dada, and Nana, she waves, claps, "pounds it", points at things she wants, plays peek-a-boo, loves being outside, especially on the dirt bikes, and is definitely a Daddy's girl! We love her! She is such a busy body, but I am not surprised.

At Raegan's 9 month check up she weighed 19#1oz. and was 28 1/4 inches long. She is such a long little stinker. She is in 12 month clothes which is a not good for us cause they are all shorts and carpi's and this morning we woke up to 4 inches on the ground... We have yet to see Spring and most people are "ready" for summer... Really, I just want it to be warmer than in the 30's during they day and the sun be out, so we can go play outside and not have to be bundle up. Maybe in another month....

3 comments:

Jefferson and Karalee said...

She is so Gorgeous! She is going to be beautiful just like her mama! I would probably die if I woke up to snow! Hang in there!

The Smaellies said...

We missed seeing you and Raegan when John came out the other day. Taylor even had a sucker for her and was pretty excited to play with her. I guess we will have to do it another time.

Bart and Em said...

Raegan is SO beautiful! She is getting so big!