Monday, December 13, 2010

What we spend our time doings...

...Being Parents! Raegan is now 5 months. It is so crazy how fast time flies. She is very interactive and knows who her momma is. She loves rice cereal and candy canes-and pretty much anything John will feed her while I'm not looking :) She rolls all the time now, sits up-as long as we are supervising, talks ALOT, laughs and she moves on her back around the floor. It blows my mind how fast they learn! We have lots of fun with her. Raegan loves the snow, she even loves to eat it. haha!





This is our first pony tail. I didn't keep it in very long cause i couldn't take it seriously! haha we still got a little ways to go before we wear pony tails... But we are close!

John and I were able to get a little deer hunting in this year-he got went lots more than me, but we thought it would be fun to dress Raegan up in camo when Grandma Jo watched her. She looks like a chunk in this picture. haha i love it!

For Thanksgiving we were able to go up to my parents in Washington. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to see them for Christmas!
Raegan playing the Wii with Papa.
Grandma and Raegan on thanksgiving

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

I love your family pictures...you look so great!