Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ready or not here she comes...

My doctors appointment went well today. I was informed by the doctor that i have less than 2 weeks before she comes. I am dialated to a 2 and am 90% effaced. She'll told me realisticly she could come any day...oh my heavens! talk about time to freak out. haha. I think my dr. could tell i was nervous cause after she informed me of this I kept asking her the same questions over and over again. haha. She told me this rarely happens for a first time mother to be this advanced. is that good? I guess... So i will be sure to keep everyone updated on when our little girl arrives. Keep us in your prays! :)

3 comments:

Ashley Calaway said...

Yay Karie!! That is so exciting! Definitely keep us all informed, I can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!

Christianne said...

Oh good luck! I'm so excited for you. Yes, and do keep us informed! I can't wait to hear what you are going to name her and see pictures!

Aubry said...

That's exciting! Hopefully your labor won't be super long since your body is well on its way. Good luck! I look forward to seeing pictures and of course meeting her in the future!