Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You and me go fishin in the dark....


For memorial day, John and I went up fishin with his family at Henry's Lake. Even though the weather started out bad that day, it turned out nice and sunny. We didn't have a whole lot of luck, I caught one when we first got up there at that was it. John says, when the fishin's bad, its than time to socialize, and thats what he did. . . Drank his soda pop and kicked back. For all of you that know John-You can only imagine! haha! Thats why I love him!!! Also, this last weekend marks 1 year since John proposed! I can't belive its been that long already.

1 comment:

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

how fun! gosh i wish we could live closer and hang out! We'd make some REALLY fun dating nights! gosh, 1 year...time flies huh? crazy crazy...next you'll know you'll be pregnant;)