Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is how we spent our Valentines day!

I have to admit, Valentines day is one hoilday that I could skip and not care. I'm not really the cheesy type. John did have flowers sent to my work yesterday and it was so sweet of him. Today though, John said it was my day and I got to choose what we did. Well i wanted to go riding real bad, but the weather was nasty, so this is what we ended up doing.
We decided to go sledding on the dry farms looking for coyotes. It turned out to be loads of fun. We were going along and we spotted this fox and John was so excited that he was kind of freaking out and he was all hurry jump on my sled, so i jump on. He was on the back with the gun and i'm chasing this thing down while he is shooting. haha, reminded me of the good ole days hunting at home with my brothers. haha! Some might think, oh poor fox. Well we did feel bad for shooting a fox instead of a coyote, but it was just too fun!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I love that you can do that with him. I would never be able to do that.

*~McGarys~* said...

Well done! I've called for coyotes several times near rexburg and can't seem to find one!

The McGary's said...

you guys are so adventureous, it sure makes me feel old and boring:)